Lincoln City Attractions and Activities
LINCOLN CITY, OREGON MAPS, ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Lincoln City Maps:
- Lincoln City Area Map from Lincoln City Visitor & Convention Bureau. It contains detailed information on streets, beach access and other community related places. Our Vacation Rental Home located near Road's End State Park. (Map provided in PDF format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view file).
- Map of road condition to Lincoln City with Live Cams from Oregon Department of Transportation.
Attractions and Activities in Lincoln City area:
- Dining in Lincoln City
- Antique Shops & Art Galleries
- Chinook Winds Casino
- Tanger Outlet Mall Center (over 60 name brand stores)
- Whale Watching Excursions
- North Lincoln County - Historical Museum (Free Admission)
- The Connie Hansen Garden Conservancy
- Theatre West
- Oregon Coast Aquarium
- Hatfield Marine Science Center
- Mariner Square
- Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area (Yaquina Bay Lighthouse)
- Hiking, Horseback Riding
- Four Golf Courses: Chinook Winds, Neskowin Beach and Salishan Golf Courses
- Blow your own glass float!
- Tillamook Cheese Factory Visitor Center
- Specialty Shops
- Scenic Day Trips